About us

We are an Indian couple living in the US and are on a journey of having a baby! After several miscarriages, a cycle of failed IVF, hospital procedures and lots of tears... we decided to embark on the journey of surrogacy. Here is our experience.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Time is moving in slow motion..

Another two week (about 10 days actually) wait begins. I'm just trying to sleep the wait away :)
Cannot help but speculate what the outcome of this cycle would be.. If it is positive, Great!! If not, then.. back to the drawing board. We will have to plan to visit India again sometime soon..

This whole thing makes me so nervous.

For me this can come in no better time.. thanksgiving! I'm going to go and visit every mall around me and keep myself distracted for a while !

Shoe stores.. hear I come ;)


“Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.”

No comments:

Post a Comment