About us

We are an Indian couple living in the US and are on a journey of having a baby! After several miscarriages, a cycle of failed IVF, hospital procedures and lots of tears... we decided to embark on the journey of surrogacy. Here is our experience.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Just another day..

Still going through stimulation. As the number of follicles were “satisfactory”, the dosage of my medication was kept unchanged. I have to go to the clinic tomorrow for a scan and they may change the medications depending on the development.
Today we met Fernando and his 2 week old daughter Sophie. They returned from Delhi this morning after applying for Sophie’s passport. Fernando came here from Brazil in desire of having a family and now he has a beautiful daughter. It was so good to meet them. They are off to Brazil in a few days. It feels so exciting to really see this process working.
Today has also been a day of reflection.. Both parents and siblings have been extremely supportive of our decision to pursue surrogacy. This is a new concept to most people and something that has not been done previously in either of our families. It is a true leap of faith for both of us and we are ready to do this.
Looking forward to the scan tomorrow..

2 comments:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep
    visiting this blog very often. I am an fertility hospital in chennai.
    I feel great after reading this information. Please make update I will be regular rss to this site.
    infertility treatments Chennai
    ivf hospital in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this experience.If anyone is looking for genuine IVF treatment in Mumbai India then must visit Thanawala Hospital. click on this link and know more about top Gynecologist in navi mumbai | Laproscopic Surgeon

    ReplyDelete